Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Deadly Combination - Incompetent, Lazy, Arrogant, and Powerful

Recently I had to deal with few people who showed me how the HELL looks and feels. When I started analyzing their atributes - i figured that they are ...

Incompetent or Stupid,
Lazy,
Arrogant,
and they are connected to some Power circles.
-------
I want to keep the article short - the good example of a person with this deadly combination of characteristics is George W. Bush current president of the USA.

Each of those above characteristics by themselves are not bad - it is the combination that makes them deadly.

Only thing we can do to deal with these people is -- just bear with them - hope and pray they will go away.

1 comment:

I am TIMMO ! said...

Dear Friend,
I would like to know .. you are ...